Friday, April 22, 2011

Hello Boredom

I can't believe i'm complaining for having not much of things to do. Can you imagine?

Memang payah manusia ni. Bila banyak kerja, komplen, tak ada kerja, komplen jugak. Tak pernahnya yang puas hati, kan?

However, i'm glad that the job i'm doing right now doesn't take too much of my time with the family. Almost nada. The job is pretty much routine. So much so that i sometimes feel ineffective, useless if you may.

So, I'm gonna pursue what i had set out to do this year. I'm gonna apply for the HLP (Hadiah Latihan Persekutuan). It was supposed to open today, but apparently the opening date was postponed to next Monday. Was checking the QnA, and i saw that it needed for the IELTS/TOEFL results to be attached along with the application. Panic sekejap. I haven't sat for any of those. Then, towards the end.. baru notice, for applicants applying for overseas studies only. Owhh.. begitukah... I'm not going to apply to study overseas (although i'm very keen on the idea). Somehow, i can't see how to work things out if i pursue my studies abroad. Tak apa, dalam negara pun, ilmu juga. Yang penting, 2 years break!!!

Planning to study Economics initially, but since i don't have any basic on Econs, and was advised to not take Econs, i guess i'll stick to MBA, probably in finance or islamic financing in either UKM or UPM. I heard it's easier to obtain MBA in UPM. It's quite close to Putrajaya too, so, it's easy for me to ferry my kiddo to and from school. Hmm.. proposal belum buat lagi nih. Sigh.

Really hope to get the HLP for 2012. I need a break from this ministry. :p

By the way.. anyone knows what color is Barbie Pink??? Is there such a shade?

Why i'm asking?

Got invited for a colleague's daughter's birthday party tomorrow. And the theme color is Barbie pink.. Hmm.. maybe i misinterpreted. Maybe the theme is pink Barbie, and it doesn't only refer to the color? Dunno-lah. Will check with la princessa and Mr.Hubby if we can go tmrw. We're going for hub's birthday lunch with MIL & FIL tmrw, at one of our favourite makan place, the Coliseum. Oh.. i haven't been dieting since my brother's wedding reception, just so you know. And i feel fat and crappy! Urghhh...

Need my gym fix this Sunday, and hoping to return to my usual weekday sessions by next week. Then, my diet will probably return as well (i hope!!)

Can't wait for the maid to come. The house really need someone looking after it.

No comments: