Friday, February 21, 2003

Dan left for melbourne this morning, 0830 flight. I think he's in Singapore now waiting for transit. He said he'd get connected if he could find an internet kiosk anywhere at the airport but since he hasn't messaged me yet, i guess he couldn't find one. He said he'd call me from australia at least once a week. God i so miss him already! But the bright side is.. i get 2 weeks of singledom and hey.. that calls for flirt games! cool huh? yeah.. better start checking my market value.. heheh.. kidding...

Project... oh boy.. this is difficult. Only a few days and my mind is all kah-put!.. i'm not even sure what i'm supposed to do anymore. Don't know where to find stuffs... but how can i find the things i don't even know what.. get it?...look at the way i write.... my mind is gone.. for the time being... must be too much internet and reading (yeah right!)... i need an escapade.... would be nice to go somewhere... bali.. or haadyai (for the shopping pleasure ok.. not other pleasures)

Hey.. my aviator is online!.. gtg send my hugs to him.. will surely write again soon. chiow for now.

No comments: