Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Hmm... went to see my supervisor this morning and got some of the things that had been clouding my mind about the project cleared up. The sad thing is.. now i'm all clouded again, thanks to blogger. I've been playing around with the templates that my head had gone a little cuckoo now...

Progress on project.. well not very good. I'm quite clear about what i'm supposed to do.. just not quite clear how to do it. I'm supposed to be designing a gps transceiver, the transceiver for the use of the controller and the receiver for the user. How? Hey.. if i have any idea, i'd make millions already won't i? Guess i'd have to read more..

Fortissimo called on sunday, 3 days after she'd been back. She said she couldnt get in the mood to talk to anyone. Cant blame her for that coz she's having some tough time with her mom. I pity her. I cant imagine what would become of me if my own mother belittle me in front of public like what her mom did to her. Its like her mom was so over-the-limit, she even called her mom mean. Her mom was like fussing about her putting on weight when she's not! And i can assure you that she is not anywhere near fat nor chubby. I guess its so true when people say that women can be their own worst enemy.

Better get going now.chiow!

No comments: