Thursday, February 20, 2003

Its already the 3rd day pursuing my masters.. .heheh..yeah..me masters.. weird huh?....hmmm.. got an email from my ex room mate... she's now one mth pregnant! wow man!!! wonder when my turn would be... cant wait! esp for the making one part.. hahah..kidding..kidding...

Fortissimo is back in Msia i think but hadnt got any news from her yet... hmmm.. wonder what's happened to her.I miss home already! wanna go back so badly! Dan will be leaving for melbourne tomorrow either morning flight or night. He'd be gone for two long weeks!!! Uwaaaa!! janda 2 minggu! uhuhuuukkk.... hmm.. i'm kinda worried actually.. you know how racist australians can get. especially with the war coming and stuffs.. hell i'm worried.

Feeling kinda dizzy... confused on what to find about my project.... guess i'd just hafta get going..and i wil..so gonna write again soon.

No comments: