Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Gawd!! All these finding stuffs for my project make we wanna puke! man... i really do feel like throwing out.REALLY! hmm... cant wait to go back this upcoming friday. gonna be home until tuesday i guess, so that i'd have time to play around with athirah for a while. It feels like i hadnt se4en her for such a long, long time! I miss her so much! My mom said that she had just recovered from fever. Good. Now that she's healthy as ever, i can tease her like always! How i love to make her cry!! ]:D

About Dan.. well he'd been calling me from Melbourne nearly every night. I told my mom about it and she nagged me about the whole thing. Can you believe it? She said its long distance call, expensive, shouldnt talk long to him..bla..bla... you know. But hey.. i wasnt the one who asked him to call me was i? Duhhhh.... Well that's just one reason why moms are sooo wonderful. They can nag.. a lot!

I really gotta go throw up.....

No comments: