Monday, February 17, 2003

Heyy!! it's me.. back.. yep.. as it says... better..or at least i hope so. My first day reporting as an MSc student. Havent started on a thing yet as my appointment with my spv will only be on 2p.m today so i'm just updating on my online stuffs here and there... just browsed thru my mails.. got a few job matches which actually pays well.. but guess what... can't apply online coz i forgot my loggin i.d.great huh?

Hmm... i've like thousands of things to write and yet i dont know where to start!... havent been writing for quite some time now and i must say that my vocab is shrinking in capacity... Whwn was the last time i wrote?.. hmm october? yeah.. must be. Then, i was back at home for my hols... i couldnt stay at home doing nothing for long though so i got a temporary job as a sales assistant in the reject shop. getting the job was a breeze coz the one of the sr operations execs is my cuz-in-law. The job was not challengig so i spent most of my time playing around rather tan actually doing my job. The tasks... well.. daily housekeeping, making sure that the items displayed are in its best.. bla..bla... oh yeah.. and assist the customers...hahahh.. yeah right... Usually we assist ourselves... try on clothes.... it was actually nice working there.

Love life had been very, very beautiful... then.. until now and i do hope it'll stay that way. Dan and i had been going out a lot and one day, i cant really remember when... i think it's somewhere during the fasting mth (i think its somewhere on the 18th of oct)he uttered the three magic words and we're hooked! Since then, i havent been flirting around much and had since directed my attention to him. Before i got back to campus we had a magnificent valentine's dinner at his place where we watched a movie-sabrina... and he prepared dinner... for us.... and to make the night even more perfect, they had fireworks at the mines area and we could see it frm his balcony... it was sooo spectacular!! i love every minute of the night! i thought stuffs like that could only happen in dreams... guess i was wrong huh?

Home life.... well.. not much to say.. been helping my mom taking care of a baby... my neighbour's. She's a pretty little thing, who loves to smile. we adore her so much!

Well.... i think i'd better get going... i'll be writing again often enough.

No comments: