Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Feel so sleepy.. not that i'm deprived of sleep or anything.. dunno why.. probably some sleep deficits which i dont recall having. Well i couldnt really sleep well for reasons i dont even know. It's just difficult to really get a really good night's sleep lately. Probably caffeine.. or maybe stress or maybe even its a bit warm in that room of mine.

I sooo cant wait to go home. I dunno when i'm going back but i just cant wait. Why?? heheh.. because there are just so many stuffs waiting for me back home! You know... stuffs that Dan bought for me frm aussie... stuffs mom brought home frm beijing... God.. i love it when everyone goes travelling. Wanna know what stuffs?.... heheh....

Dan told me that he bought me a handbag.. beige, partly leather with short strap. He also got me my Moschino perfume.. hehehhh... He even got my mom a tea towel or something. My mom, who came back frm beijing on sunday got me a bag.. a gucci bag worth somewhere around rm400+, a white gold necklace with a pinkish pearl pendant and a piece of fabric which i hope is nice.... Goddd i really cant wait to go home!!

Ok..gtg.. feel hungry.. nura had called.

No comments: