Friday, March 21, 2003

Ok.. wont say a word on war anymore. i have enough things on my mind that gives me terrible headache. God.. how the hell do i get this emulator thing to work?? i dont even know where to add the environment variable for the java application. Just as i'm trying to concentrate on my work.. i get all blurry and cant continue! this happens all the time! Luckily i'm going back home to kl today. At least 2 days of real rest..heheh... complete with the "enlightenment and entertainment" i'd need to keep me thru all these studying thingy... i hope!!

My bus will be at 1550 today...so looking forward to go home!!!!! What's making my heart ranting even more to go back today is that Dan will be free to fetch me tonight!! yeayyyy!! oh darn... i just remembered.... he's supposed to fetch me from his office and he should be in his uniform.. well that was the initial plan... but this morning he called and said he's already home!... just came back frm a flight to penang this morning. Darn! now he wont be fetching me in his uniform!!!! i want him to be in his uniform!!!! :(

Anyway.. his off day will be both saturday and sunday... and i think we can spend time together tomorrow... yesss!!! which will enable me to watch that movie.. "Just Married". i really wanna watch it.... No obvious reasons other than its something light that we can watch and relax and laugh.....i hope we will tomorrow. :D

Now i'm really stuck with this java setup thingy... and my tummy has started rumbling..... guess i'd better go.... oh yeah.. remember about the game on hitz.fm thingy.. hehehe.... nope.. i didnt have any luck on winning the cash... heheh.

No comments: