Tuesday, March 25, 2003

Hehehee... ello world! :) just got back from kl last night. And.. this morning, as i browsed thru the net, something from it actually made my day!! Before i went back on friday, i posted something on the sun's java forum well... wanting to get help from anyone that can help... and when i return today and checked, hey..it had been replied...!!! :) that really made my day.... why?.. well... somebody out there actually helped me... what a nice, nice world!!! :)

Had a tremendous weekend... Dan picked me up on Friday and we went for dinner at Kiwi's in Hartamas. Had the bolognese i'd longed for.. at it was superb! The next day, we went to the Midvalley Megamall and watched the movie Just Married.. and i kinda regretted watching it. Not because the movie wasnt good. It was ok... but then it scared the shit out of us.. and it would scare those wanting to get married coz the movie was about a couple going thru the honeymoon from hell where both of them really showed their true colors... and boy that was extremely scary!

Later that night we went to our old hangout place in ampang and had naan and tandoori... havent had those for a while. I had the best cheese naan ever and the best mint and tandoori chicken to go with.

The next day i was a bit cheesed off with Dan because he was late but things went fine. We went for dinner at the Cozy Corner in the Great Eastern Mall and soon after, he sent me home.

Monday, it was time to go... spent the morning looking after athirah for a while... She'd grown her two front teeth and boy... arent they huge!! She can also stand on her own now.. and she is as cute as ever!!! When i was going, i asked her to shake my hand and she ended up biting my finger instead.

I got all the stuffs mom and Dan got for me. The Gucci bag is really huge... and well i think that will serve well as a utility bag. The handbag Dan gave was beautiful and i love it! And i love everything that he and mom gave me... everything!!!.. the small soft toys, the perfume, the personal organiser, the pearl necklace, the bags.. i love them alll!!!!!

So.. here i am again... and i'm so looking forward for my next trip home. Really cant wait!

No comments: