Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I am so deadly in love with Ja Rule's and Ashanti's new song MESMERIZE and i'm thinking of getting his album as soon as i possibly can.It's got a really catchy tune and the lyrics is as interesting as it gets! I'm just so head over heels for it... especially when i listen to it and think about hunny bunny... :D

Project.. hmm i'm still on the reading phase... you know sorting out stuffs.. and more reading.. Sometimes, when i read through a material, i get a little confused and began to ask myself if the module is what i'm supposed to read for my project.. you know that feeling? I know its not good.. coz it shows that you're not certain of what you're doing but hey.. its a research programme.. you are supposed to find out about things right? and you find out about things you dont know, right??? just look at the way i wrote that... see how my confusion is getting serious??

I dunno what else to write. If i go on writing i'd most probably blab about Dan.. so i better not.cherio!

No comments: