Friday, January 14, 2005

Brilliant!
Heehee..just came back from DrK's office. I feel brilliant! Wahahaa... Dr commented on my draft. He asked me to make it longer.. like 3 times longer. Lols! But he commented nicely, so felt good abt it even though i had to rewrite the darn thing. Best betul supervisor2 ku. :) The only down turn is that they're always so busy. Hmm...

Another brilliant(brilliant is like the keyword for today. Lols!) thing happened. But this one is rather freaky. Was having problems with my phone's sms for the past 4-5 days. I couldnt receive nor send any sms. Suddenly, last night, i kinda had this dream on how to solve the problem. It was like a dream.. but it also felt that i was not asleep... i dunno.. could be in my subconscious or something. The dream was like something is telling me to switch off the phone, and then switch it on again. When i woke up, i did like what the dream had said, and as soon as i switched it on, the msgs started pouring in. And i was like... waw!! How did that happened? Rather freaky huh? Tp, maybe it happened because i was thinking about the problematic sms for a longtime that i still think about it in my subconscious and my brain thought out the solution while i was sleeping.. Ke? Gee whiz.. i dunno. Its just too freaky! :p

And another brilliant thing.. Dan is coming back from India today!!! Hmm... lain kali dia pergi nak kirim nice kain saree la. Cun woo... tp not the striking ones la.. the silk, earthy colors, cantik! Bley buat baju nk pakai masa bertandang2 ke... Mueheheeee..... dahla masa tu nanti time raya2. Woohooo!!

Dahla.. ada byk corrections to do, and 2 papers to complete.. Hadeyyy.. hafta be wordy. hafta, hafta, hafta!!!!


No comments: