Wednesday, February 14, 2007

6 Days Overdue

Yep... here i am, still waiting for the arrival of our daughter. Sigh!~ Bila la baby nak keluar ni???

Went for my antenatal checkup yesterday. The dr did an internal exam. She said that my uterus is soft, she ripped my membranes and told me that i'll be getting my blood show, and i did. She also told me that the contractions will start within 24 to 48 hours, but so far, nothing yet. Still waiting for the contractions now. Quite happy that i've the bloody show yesterday. At least it's telling me that baby is on the way.

Went to the office today. Only half the day though. After lunch, i told my boss tht i've begin to show and she let me off. Put in leave for tmrw and friday as well, just in case i still don't deliver by then (but i really hope i do).

So here i am, at home, doing some last preps... like updating my MP3 players with relaxing songs that i canlisten to while in labour, washing the cute baby hats i just got a few days ago... Other than that, everything is ready... just need to rest and relax until the big day comes. :)

No comments: