Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sigh!~

Heh.. konon tak sempat post before delivery konon.. :p

Went to the hospital today for my routine checkup. Nothing new. My baby's not engaged yet. Sigh!~ And i'm two days away from my due date. Frustrated? Yeah, a little actually. I was hoping that my bundle of joy would be born tmrw. Somehow my frustrations knocked me harder than i thought it would. I was practically crying the whole way back from the hospital. I dunno why i was crying but there i was, in the car, tears running down my cheeks.

Hmmm... still trying to get over it, so here i am, browsing the net, my friendster, viewing my friends' sites... Hmm.. some moved on to having a family, some are still enjoying their bachelor days. Everyone seems happy. Me? At this moment, not very happy. :(

I've applied for 3 days leave. i dont think i'd wanna cancel the leaves coz i can't stand being at the office at times like this. Hmm.. if i don't give birth by the weekend, i guess i'd have to go back to work next week huh? Sigh!~ What a bommer.

No comments: