Monday, February 05, 2007

Counting the days..... and still counting....

I'm like only 3 days away from my due date and so far, i haven't experienced any of the 3 major labour signs yet. It's kinda frustrating... but then again, it's a good thing coz my dr won't be around until tmrw, so if i were to deliver my baby today, some other dr might have to stand in and receive my baby... Don't really fancy that idea.

Despite that notion, i still feel quite restless thinking of when i'm actually going into labour. Hmm... penantian satu penyeksaan... They got that right! My feet had gone from super giant sized to the normal size they were... which my mom said is a sign of impending labour. Braxton Hicks... yeah i've got them... not so painful, just uncomfortable. I'm also experiencing pain in the groin area down to my thighs as well as fatigue.... I'm like constantly exhausted.

I've got an apptmt tmrw and we'll see how the baby and myself is doing. I do feel afraid of labour... but then again, who doesn't? I just hope that everything will great, for the baby, for my hubby and for myself.

To my friends, i want to apologize for anything that i've done or said in the past that might have hurt you in any way. Please pray for us. :)

No comments: