Thursday, February 08, 2007

I'm due!!

Yep.. i'm officially due for labour today. No show, no contractions... NOTHING. Sigh!~

I'm back at the office today. Cancelled my leave. I spent the day at home yesterday, but i was really miserable... So, i figured that it'll be better for me to be at the office, get my mind off things rather than being at home, hoping and hoping to feel the first contraction.

Been visiting web pages on overdue pregnancy. Heck.. i'm not yet overdue and i'm already freaked out. I dunno what'll happen to me if i don't deliver by next week. Hubby and i had been talking to the baby, persuading her to come out soon... My obgyn suggested sex.... the websites offers old wives' remedies. Hmm.. tak taula...

Why being overdue is such a big concern for me? Because of my hubby's schedules. Right now okla, coz he's on standby (last night he got called to do a 4-days flight to Malmo - but he refused.. but he can't refuse forever!)... He won't be on standby for the next two weeks, knowing the company he's working with right now. The thing that i'm really afraid of about labour is not having him with me during that time. I dont want my mom or my MIL to be in the labour room... but i do want my hubby to be there. Sigh!~

Please dear baby, come soon. Mommy and daddy's really eager for your birth.

No comments: