Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Can't Stand The Idiotic Wimp

My boss is such an idiotic wimp. Everytime i have to see him in the morning i'll end up irritated. So much taht i wish i could puke on his bald head.

Usually, when i get called up to see him, i could almost feel my blood boil, more so lately. I've just had enough of him. Seriously. Today he asked why i wanted to take leave for next week since there will be this mediation thingy in PD. I told him, our unit is not involved and myname wasn't included in the damn thing. I need a break since i've been working 3 weeks straight without my weekends. I need to spend time with my family too.

The bastard had the cheek to say this "You ada anak je.. i ada cucu".. I was annoyed but all i could utter was " Ala.. bukan cucu you spend time with you sangat". which i think was bad enough but not just hit it through. I should have said "How could you compare yourself to me when you couldn't breastfeed your kids, let alone your cucu yourself? I'm still breastfeeding my daughter." Should have. Too bad my head wasn't going fast enough. That bloody bastard.

No comments: