Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Feelings that shouldn't be..

Sigh!~ Can't make up my mind if this is a good or terrible feeling, whatever it is that i'm feeling right now. Bottom line is, this feeling shouldn't be present. Not now, not last time, not EVER. Well.. probably la. who know's what the future beholds but, the fact is, it shouldn't be present now. God help me.

However, this unwelcomed feeling make me feel good about me. I know it wasn't supposed to be there in the first place, but it just makes me feel really good, presently that is.

Sigh!~ I took into tracing back my steps, back into the time when i was still studying, with help from my blog, of course. Just cracks me to bits. :D Silly things you do and think of when you're younger and less mature. Awkwardly, silly things can still do pretty much the same to me now. :p Maybe i haven't grown up as much as i thought i had. Hmm.. maybe..

I need a break. I've been working too much. :(

No comments: