Friday, January 09, 2009

Working out the daily stresses

Some days, when i get too bogged down with work, and my head gets dizzy from endless paper writings, i read selected blogs for a few reasons. To get in touch with current political things, to get a new persepctive of matters, to expand my vocabulay (those blogs are written in really good english) .. things like that. I've yet to edit my blogroll to include my weekly must reads. Even chedet's link is not updated. Will do so soon. Often times, what i read from these blogs about the current issues are so stressful and sometimes i feel that the issues are entirely dumb, it irks me so much and drives me up the wall! Things like the issue of the privatisation of IJN, the building of another LCCT in Labu.. urgh. You can just imagine how much money goes to waste (and into the pockets of some).

Anyways... these daily stresses need proper outlet to be channeled. Thus, in line with one my goals to be a better and hotter mommy (chewah!), i've started to hit the gym. :) Yeay! Claps for me. After two years of inactivity, i've finally started out on my quest for fitness. I go to the gym during lunch with my two colleagues. The gym is not in our office building though. We have to take the car there. Nevertheless, it's a public gym, no fees required. You may come and leave as you please (according to specific times). The equipments there, though not as abundant as there are in fitness centres, are satisfactory and in working condition, which is good, considering that it's a public facility. There's a trainer who helps out with the machines and advices on excercise. (He's a very fit 52 year old, FYI). We're quite happy with the gym and try to go there at least thrice a week, and planning to attend a poco poco session for the other 2 days.

Hubby's also been visiting gym on a frequent basis now. Yeay for us both. Have to keep up with sarah's agility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weysss..tahniah dh masuk gym....slim ler ko pas nih...aku dh sibuk ler skang even to follow the 3 steps face regime...huhuuhuuhu....sibuk ntah hapa2...