Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy Bee

Penat. Baru balik from 2-day workshop. In the process of coming up with impact study on existing programs. I am hooked on economics. *Starry eyed* Gonna start reading materials on economics fundamentals/basics to enhance my nearly zilch knowledge on economy.

Walaupun penat, i enjoyed the workshop entirely. The ambience was very relaxed (except on the several occasions that my big boss was there in a bad mood), and everybody had the momentum to keep on going with data cleaning and analysis. I guess, we learned a lot from the workshop, at least, i can speak of it on my end. I learned a lot on data cleaning, and how to relate it to major economic indicators. Before this, memang la aku blur. Huh. Menguatkan lagi perasaanku nak amek masters in economics. By course. Coursework pulak nak buat something on franchising. "Partner in crime"/pemangkin pun dah ada. Nanti nak discuss lagi dengan dia bila nak start. :)

Glad to have found my new passion. Econs 101, here i come!!


Excited!!

hubby's coming home tomorrow!! After 3 weeks of being away! So very excited (not to mention sexcited, hehe) to have him back in my arms tmrw. Yeayyyyy!!!

And then, on saturday, sarah's going to have her first concert! She's going to take part in a dance with her classmates, and the teachers said that they're letting her sing, and recently they said that they're letting her to give the welcoming address to all the guests! Sooooo super duper excited. She received her costume today, making my excitement more intense. Tomorrow, it's gonna be even more intense.

So proud of you my little darling!

No comments: