Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Blah..blah...blah.... yeah..yeah..its my birthday... i'm thankful that i'm still here, to breathe, to laugh, to live... I'm 23 today.. well not yet actually... not until 9.16 pm tonite. :) Somehow.. i dont feel quite happy.... affected by someone else's mood fling... i hate it when these things happen! Its like its really unfair.. its my bday.. and i should be happy as it is.. even if i'm not celebrating it. At least if my frens are happy, i will be too... Ntahla.. i just feel that my fren can at least try to be her normal self today.. if she cant pretend to be happy for me on my bday. Maybe thats a little too much to ask...

Last nite at around 11.50 or so... i got a call.. thru nura's phone... very weird.. hmm... its satria... hmm..now this is really weird....The conversation goes like:
Satria: Ko dah tido ke?
Me: Blom..watsup?
Satria:Aku boringla..so aku call sume org..wey..jom gi minum
Me: Huh???Tgh tgh mlm ni?? rumah aku dah kunci laa
Satria: Oh ye ke... ingat nak tanya SPICE... takpela..esok...
Me:ok...


A few mins later.. got another call..thru my phone..Now, its alqas.
Alqas: Wey..sori..sori..ko dah tido ke?
Me: Blom... Pesal ni?
Alqas: Ntahla.. i need help.. pasal azno ni... tetiba je kuar tadi..ingat nak mintak ko teman carik dia
Me: Huh?? Pesal lak ngan azno??? dia gi mana.. pe jadik
Alqas: Isk..susah nak ckp la dlm tepon..nanti aku gi umah ko ngan satria... nanti aku cite..


When they arrived... soal jwb la pulak kat pagar.. and finally, i got outta the house.... partly smelling something fishy might be going on...hmmmm........ So they drove me towards pekan prt buntar.. Aik..mcm nak gi naseer je..kata azno kat sungai..isk..ghoflah... Then.. when we got in front of naseer's restaurant, we got off and there's aznor.. together with piezam, salam n usop...ahah!! i thot something was going on!!! And they wished me happy birthday... Aww.... so sweet of all of you.. i'm so touched!! ^.^ So...had a little celebration at naseer's last night after alqas and satria managed to abduct me from home.. hehhe.. after their poor attempt at lying..heh..konon azno majuk...

This morning.. my momma called.. wished me a happy bday.. so i asked her if i can get a wallet this yr.. and she said "baru ingat nak beli b4 along balik..nak carlo rino ke alfio raldo??" waaaaa!!! Mommy read my mind!!!! saaayanggg mama! ^.^

Later in the afternoon, got a voice message frm aunty (dan's mom) also wishing me a happy bday.... and i'd been trying to call her since tadi..but couldnt get thru...hmmm... As for Dan.. of course, he called me at midnite last nite.. and sang me the birthday song ala marilyn monroe..... Hehehehe.. cute honey! :p Would be even cuter with the fluffy dress on.. ;) Heheheh

Ahhh... later... gonna go for my 1st gym session... chiow!~

No comments: