Friday, May 23, 2003

Waaaarghhhhhhh... just got in the office! Its already noon and i've just arrived.. darn! Thanks to maybank. Had to go there this morning to renew my atm card.. Reached there at 9.30 and we(me+kak ina) got numbers 58 and 59... can you believe that?? Waited til like 11... and by then the number which was called was only 22.. so we decided to fled.. and go back there later after lunch. For God's sakes.. how come it takes soo long?? I mean.. i went to BBC before to do the same thing and it was really quick! Maybank should really do somethng to be more efficient.. really! Its like.. i spent my whole morning there and yet.. havent got things done. Sucks!

Hmm.. was working on my new blogskin yesterday... just a little bit more touching up to do before i put it up... Well the design wasnt mine.. obviously.. got it frm blogskins.com..., thanks to maystar design... wanted to put that on today.. but my pc refused to start.... What a day... no.. what a week!... Never had a terrible week as this one before. Why did all these had to happen??? Why???? ;0

No comments: