Thursday, May 22, 2003

Ok... alhamdulillah... everything is fine now with my pc.. the h/d, the network connections... Phew!~ Soooo glad... just completed some downloads frm kazaa... some of my current favs.. and the dloading were really fast! Wayyy cool.

Had a really heavy lunch of fried rice. Nura brought it home... from the seminar.. arghhh.. shouldnt have eaten so much! Now i feel guilty.. about feeling so full. Can you believe that? This is not the way it should be.. but i cant help feeling the way i do... darn.. mentally disturbed... hahah! Like that will stop me from enjoying my food..duh!~

Went to a masseuse (read:makcik urut) yesterday.. oh and the massage was sooo damn good! I slept like a baby last night... coz i was so exhausted after the massage... probably because my system is restoring... huh? well.. you know... my body switched to relax mode last nite and man.. i really didnt feel like waking up this morning.

Oh well..gotta get ready to go the bank.. i need to renew my atm card at maybank nibong tebal... malasnyaaa....

chiow.

No comments: