Friday, May 23, 2003

Hmmm 40 mins before its time for zuhur... right after that, i'm gonna hafta be there again at maybank n.tebal to settle my atm card business... Sure hope i'll get it done by today.

Its already the 23rd of May... heheh... looks like it'd been a year since i've dated Dan. Wow... time just flies whe you're having fun. I can still remeber meeting Dan in irc #ekuiz for the very first time.. mid april.. i'd never think that someone i met online would be the love of my life.... See.. love is found in places you've never thought about.

Approximately a year ago.. i was struggling to set myself free from the ghosts of my past, broken relationship with Ben. And now, a year after.. i'm so far off better than what i was back then.. I'm now truly happy, contented and grateful to have finally found my perfect match.

Once.. i've lost hope.. i thought that i could never love anyone as much that i loved Ben... but i was totally wrong! God had bestowed upon me the greatest gift... a gift of love... in which i'd found in Dan. A lot had happened in a year... we dated, we argued, we met each other's parents (and family members.. Dan:sucker!~) , i cried, he got into the hosp...well... we've been thru quite a number of ups and downs... and still, we're together, happy as ever. Sometimes, things seemed too good to be true... it kinda worries me. But having Dan by my side, loving, caring, supporting and guiding me, all my worries are gone.

Hmm.. just sharing this bit of my lovestory to be shared by my single friends. Dont worry so much... love comes at its own pace. Have faith, coz love is there for everyone. :) ok? Just enjoy being the single you for the time being and widen your persepectives. Love comes unexpectedly, swiftly as lightning... and lightning only strike once (quote:Meet Joe Black). So.. make sure to get totally fiery when you get struck by that particular lightning! ;)

No comments: