Wednesday, May 28, 2003

okay..okay..... it turned out that my bday wasnt totally a bommer. Later that nite, my fren apologized abt her mood swing and ruining my day... well.. how can i not forgive her? she made up to me by buying me a blackforest cake!! heheheheh...

That nite, when i was enjoying the cake with kakak and nura, dan's mom called and wished me happy bday... then she told me a bit abt dan... hehehe... and... then dan's dad wanted to speak to me.. like wow!!! i was totally happy... its like.. everything nice turned out for me.. all at once!! Alhamdulillahhhh.. :)

After maghrib--> 1st gym session.. did 10 mins cycling, abt 5 mins on the treadmill, and another few mins twisting... and did some other stuffss... and now my abs feels great!! heheh.. baru one day!... Going for the aerobics later today... :)

Balik frm gym.. there was this char koay teau stall nearby.. heheh so apa lagi.. kaka said... she'll treat us dinner.. heheh.. there we go... char kuay teow special... loaded with huge prawns!!!! mmg best! hehehe well.. you know.. you shouldnt waste... all the fats that was burned have to be regained.. hahahahha !!! kidding..kidding...

Ahhh.... thank god yesterday was a lot of fun! :) ahhh.. kinda hungry.. gonna get kfc's bandito pocket later, b4 aerobics.. chiow!

No comments: