Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Came to school this morning by a mini cooper. A very, very cute car, especially its wipers... Hehehe... Its a 1965 mini, pretty good condition and it belongs to Cik Whe whom had recently bought it from a technician for under rm5K. Cool huh? Really cheap for a vintage car. A little modification on the interiors and that baby will surely be a babe magnet... hehe.

The former Ms Nura is now Mrs. Nura. The wedding was a closed family affair held in Masjid Papan, Kg Pertama, Pmtg Pauh. The kadhi was 1 1/2 hrs late. The bride looked marvellous, the bridegroom looked handsome, the bridesmaid looked gorgeous ( hehe.. that'll be me... ;) ), everyone looked overwhelmed with joy... aaahhh... it was indeed a prosperous occasion. Hmm.. sometimes it makes me wonder why some people detests weddings so much. As for myself, i'm beginning to enjoy weddings more and more. I used to hate going to wedding receptions in my early adolescents but now.. i kinda enjoy going to one.. especially if it was my friends'. Then, after the wedding, i'll be so excited about the wedding all the way home, and upon reaching home, i'd gaily call Dan and tell him abt it.. Later at night, when i lay in bed all alone, voices will drum in my head "When will mine be?? What will mine be like? When will he propose? Will he ever propose??" Now thats the part i hate most. :p I hate it when i start to think about my own wedding.... and i hate it even more to know that completing my project has everthing to do with my wedding..... warrrrggghhhh.... Ok... no more talking abt my wedding. Its not gonna happen anytime soon.

Sunday, went to penang with azno, satria, diyana and nadia and saw Dan for a while... Somehow when i got back from meeting him, i felt so bad about our whole meeting. Its something i couldnt explain. Its just so absurd. later that night, pengijazahan cekak. I had one helluva surprise.. abg alip was there. I felt kinda weird you know acting like nothing had ever happened, and trying not to give him any ideas... I was pretty excited to see him there.. coz i havent meet him for some time... and well.. after our little ermm "encounter" a few months back, i wouldnt think that he'll make any advancements again.. ever... But somehow.. he did... again... even asked if we could go out together... and.... i replied with a yes. I mean.. i think of him as my bro.. so i see nothing wrong in going out with him. Lagipun.. its not that i'm married or anything kan... heheh.. so, theoretically, i'm still single and i'm entitled to go out or date or whatever... right? Well.. not quite... i've a boyfriend for God's sakes... doesnt that like ring a bell or sth??? What's wrong with me????


Better get on wit my project. Dr kamal had been asking abt my progress... shall i tell him that i havent been progressing... at all...?

**Bazlit:welcome to my unsightly blog....... :) ugh.. now you know that i'm a sick person. Lols!

No comments: