Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Loaded up with work since yesterday.. which is good. I really feel that i actually have work to do instead of blogging and chatting and minesweeping. Went to see my 2nd spv today. He showed me what i'm supposed to do, the issues that are related.. and oh boy... he thinks that i can complete everything in 6 months. I sure hope soooo... i really need to get all of these over and done with.

Called Dan's mom last nite. She said tok mak's condition is getting worse. She'd been unconscious for 3 days now. Hmm.. i can just hope and pray that she'll get what's best for her.

Dan is in Shenzen. It'd been four days... and counting. He said he bought a jacket for me already. Yippeee!!! new jacket on the way!! hehe.. but then, that means that i'd have to return his jacket that he'd lend to me before he went to Shenzen... :( I love holding his jacket. The feeling's almost like holding him. Hehehee.

Last day puasa today. Esok raya!!! Oh yeah.. and i'm going back tomorrow. heheh.. berjaya gak pujuk en nazri to let me go back. :) So, i'll blog gain when i can. Getting pretty busy. have to complete the client side of my application by end of this month. Tolonglah boleh! Chiao!

No comments: