Thursday, December 11, 2003

Do you remember how good it feels to exchage smiles with people? I'd really forgotten the wonders that a simple smile could do until a guy whom i thought was a wacko reminded me of it yesterday. That guy also reminded me not to be too suspicious of others.... something that's not very much applicable in our hectic, modern lifestyle.

This guy i'm talking about lives in a corner lot single storey house at the very end of tmn pekaka. I think he lives withhis family. He looked odd to my perception, thus i judged him inappropriately and make a mental note that this person is "tak betul". Often when i walk through the narrow passage connecting tmn pekaka to tmn sempadan (where i live), he'll be standing there looking at the passersby. Never had i even lift my face to look nor glance at him for i was afraid that he was capable of doing nasty things to me. So called being careful (being suspicious is more likely.. :p). Anyway.. yesterday as i was walking home, he was there as always, standing there looking at people. Somehow, i turned my face towards him and he flashed me a smile. So i smiled back at him and wow... i just couldnt explain what the feeling was like. No.. it wasnt that flowery, seventh heaven feeling.. duh!~ Its this nice, warm feeling you know.. like the way you feel when you could lend a hand to people get it? And that reminded me that a smile takes only a little effort.. and yet you can never imagine how it can make someone's day. So people.. S M I L E!!!

Ok.. logging off now. Have class tonite and since i'm going with a mini cooper, we have to leave here at 1830 to go for a 2100 class.. hehe.. Plus.. i'll need to do my laundry and pack my bags to go back to KL tmrw. So ok happy ppl... chiao!

No comments: