Monday, December 15, 2003

Ngantuk lak... better post something up to get me up and going.. hopefully.. heheh. Since yesterday, i've been thinking about the old Datsun that Dan's friend Kingson had offered a couple of months ago. He said he'll sell off the car for rm2K.. good condition, equipped with CD changer, which probably costs more than the car does. I wasnt thinking rationally back then, so i turned down the offer. Now i wish that i didnt. Damnnnnn.... with a little touch up on the engine and paint work, that car would be a real classic. With extra money, i can work on the interior... tukar to leather seats ke... whoaa momma... in 30 years time, it'll be a vintage... Hmmmm.... nyesal! :p

Anyways... what to say... takde rezeki la tu. Hehhe.. tu la.. i should focus more on the value instead of what it looks like kan... isk... CD changer mann... what the hell was i thinking???

I'm thinking of getting myself on protein diet.. since both alqas and satria had started on it. Tak aci aaa... nanti they both lose weight and i dont. So.. might as well, right? When to start... hmmm.. tough question. This week i intend to complete my fasting...qada' that is... Supposed to end sometime mid next week... By then, my kuih raya supplies should run out... so i wont crave them any longer... and even if i do, there wont be any left to munch on... So.. that's great. I guess i can start in a fortnight... yeah? Hmmm.. lets hope that i would. But then... i'm going back in a fortnight... isk.. might go out with aliza and aiza... or at least with my mom... hmm.. okla.. balik from balik, then i'll start... heheheh.... Belum start dah beralasan... cheh.. :p

Okay.. enuff... i think i can resume my read on Symbian right now.... Chiao!

No comments: