Monday, December 15, 2003

My head feels kinda heavy. Probably lack of sleep from last night's. Remind me not to take the midnight bus back to PB. It costs too much trouble to a number of people.... Susahkan orang jek.. susahkan Dan coz he had to rush from work and send me to the station.. susahkan kak gazi coz she had to wake up as early as 4 a.m. just to pick me up.. susahkan mama and aunty coz they're both worried abt my safety, thanks to the k.lipis traumatic accident... Arghh.. i really need to remind myself not to do this midnight travelling to p.b again. Midnight fleeing to KL is not so bad.. hehe.. i dont mind troubling my brother. ;)

My micro-p lab today got cancelled. I dont know if that's good news or bad news. I think the lab is postponed to Friday. Darn!! Somebody could've informed me earlier! I wouldnt have to go back to PB yet til today you know... Shizers!!!

KL had been pretty good, despite the pretty bad traffic resulted from the Bt Lanjan avalanche. It affected Dan though coz he was the one doing all the driving. So he wasnt in such a jolly mood. That nearly set us on fire on Friday night when i met him for dinner... and i dont mean that fiery, passionate fire.. duh!~ But thank God for saving us from breaking into an unnecessary argument/fight/whatever... :) So the night ended great.

Saturday, spent nearly the whole day with him.... He took me to Chilli's for lunch at around 1600.. which was really economical since we're too full to have dinner. We had fajita nachos for starters and later he had his favourite fried country steak for his entry and i had non-alcoholic tequila fish... which was hmm.. ok laaaaa... but i think that the monterey chicken would've been more satisfying.. damn! Later that evening, he took me to his parents to fetch his mom to go to the hospital to visit his granma. Chum and Ham were there as well... Heehee... thank God (again!) coz the only relatives that i had to meet then were just the two of them.. no aunts or uncles whatsoever... :D

Sunday, went to a wedding with my mom... Its one of her friend's son's wedding. After that, still in baju kebangsaan and make-up laden faces, we went shopping at Jusco. I bought a pair of shoes which was on sale... and even if i think i look like aladdin wearing the shoes, i think it was really a steal. It's leather, soft and very comfortable... and it cost me under 100 bucks when the actual retail price of the shoes was nearly rm200. Good bargain huh? Yeah.. i think so myself.

Upon getting back home, i settled packing my stuffs and the last of the kuih raya into my bag and waited til Dan called to pick me up. Accopanied him for dinner at Kiwi's and later went to the station to get my bus. Boo-hoo-hoo... :p We left each other with sky-rocketing hopes of going for a getaway in Bt Tinggi some time soon... Hmm.... tolongla jadik. :)

Okie.. back to me, my project and my symbian mode.... :p

No comments: