Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hubby dah balik!!! :D

Hehhee... need i say more? ;)

The weekends went by quickly but i felt that it was 2 looong days... except after my hubby came back on sunday night la kan. :) Saturday, i attended Aliza's wedding in PJ with my mom. It was pretty grand. Sedihnya, they couldn't find my name in the guests list. Huhuhuu.. I think i did return the RSVP, tak tau la.. maybe she missed my name out. Tak kesahla. Aliza and Iddi were charming! They look great, the both of them. Enjoyed the slide presentation and the whole wedding. Quite a number of ex-bbgsians turned up, but i couldnt really remember their names.. Well.. most of them are my juniors anyway.

During the day, my mom and i did some shopping around KL.. hmm.. kinda burnt a hole in my pocket, but heck.. it's not like i get to go shopping a lot nowadays kan. Mom and i bought ourselves some tudung, brooches... the girly stuffs. Ingat nak beli matching handbag bag n shoes.. but luckily i followed my head, and not my eyes and heart. Hehe.. kalau ikutkan hati, tokey balak pun boleh kopak. :p Tapi sogo sale best wooo... i think i'm gonna go there again... beli nice towel... and maybe that bag and shoes... heheheheee....

Sunday, we had guests coming to our little residence. So, my mom and i, we were busy in the kitchen the whole morning preparing food for the guests. Our first guest cam in at around 10.3-.. Nura and family. Seronok sungguh!!! Tp we didnt have enough time for girls' talk. Huhu.. lain kali, insyaAllah. They all left at around noon. Hopefully Nura and family tak serik la datang umah kitorang yang tak sepertinya tuh. :)

At around 12.30, our second guest showed up. My in laws. :) Mak and bapak came by sbb nak jumpa mama before she goes for haj this friday. Mak sooo enjoyed the beehoon goreng tom yam that mama made... and bapak enjoyed the daging dendeng. Hehe.. bapak suruh mak belajar masak daging dendeng from mama... and mak asked me to belajar and cook for them.. Hehe.. ok..ok.. i will. :) (Pots and pans yg dpt masa wedding dah byk dah.. Guna je belum! :p )

After zuhur, we shot off to Keramat, rumah mak long. She had a kenduri in the afternoon and birthday parties for 2 grandsons later. When we arrived, kenduri dah habis.. tinggal party je. I think it was more of an adult party than a budak2 party. Heheh.

At around 6, i went back to vista.. Inta nak balik lagi awal.. Tapi syok pulak lepak2 dgn family ramai2 kan. We're pretty close, all the cuzins. But i had to kemas2 rumah before Dan arrives, so i hurried back, kemas2, sapu2 sikit apa yg patut, and off to get myself ready la nak meet hubby at the door when he returns kan. Sekali when i was still in the shower, he was home. I expected him to be home at 8.. rupanya 10 minutes before 7 dia dah sampai. :) Yippeee!! He surprised me with a pretty little box of Godiva chocolates! What i've always wanted. Haven't tasted it yet. Sayang rasa nak makan. Hehe.. nak bukak box pun syaang.. coz the box itself is so dainty. :) Dan cakap, when he was walking home from buying the chocs with a Godiva paperbag in his hand, the girls yang lalu lalang tu dok tgk je. One black lady even ckp kat dia' "are those for me?" Hehe.. Sorry la babes. He's taken... and so are the chocolates! :)

Smlm, kerja banyak, tak sempat nak update... Harini petang satgi ada division meeting. Ish.. tak cukup korum pun nak buat meeting gak. :p Whatta do laaa.. the boss is always right kan.. Whatever it is... i'm like on seventh heaven. Lantakla kalau bops nak marah ke hape ke masa meeting karang. Couldnt care less. My hubby drove me to the office, we had a nice breakfast at the cafetaria... and he's picking me up later.. and i'll be on leave tomorrow...Hmm... i've got all i that i need to really make my day. :)

No comments: