Wednesday, December 07, 2005

You're EVERYWHERE!!!

"And when I touch your hand
It's then I understand
The beauty that's within
It's now that we begin
You always light my way
I hope there never comes a day
No matter where I go
I always feel you so

'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see .."

Uwaaa.. it's true..it's so damn tru... :(

At home, momma's house in sepang. In the room, i saw him lying on the bed, sound asleep. Outside, i saw him having a ciggy. At the kitchen, i saw him have his meal opposite me. He's everywhere...

At home, in Bt Jalil. The whole house is filled with his scent. :p All the more reason for me NOT to be there when he's not around.

In the car, HIS wira.. I saw him sitting beside me. As i listen to the cds, i heard his voice humming to the tune.... Everything reminds me of him. :p

Mannn.... a very, very bad case of missing my hubby. :p Darn it! *Sobs*

I need to go out with my girlfriends... like desperately. :p I've come to forget what that feels like. :p

No comments: