Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Lesson

People mature with the experiences that they go through with each passing day. Mistakes made, lessons learnt. Learning process are endless... many ways we can learn. And being the human we are, the process happens everyday, its either we noticed and took notes.. or just let it went by under our noses.

I've learnt a lesson last night.. in a bitter way. It's still gnawing on my emotions as i post. Why? I guess i'm still baffled over what had happened, when it happened, where it happened.. how it happened. I'm still blaming myself for even letting it happen. I know, things happen for a reason. If it didn't happen, i wouldn't have learnt my lesson... but here i am, hovered by guilt for what had happened. I really, really didn't mean it that way. It surprised me that my actions could be read differently than what i meant. Hmmmmm......... :( Sedey... why did i cause so much pain? :/

**Dazed**

No comments: