Monday, December 05, 2005

Ouch...

Knocked the left side of my forehead (right beside my left eye) on the car door this morning, when i was leaving for work. Darn it! I was sneezing and opening the door at the same time. Now my head is aching, and my forehead is black and blue... Huhu.. mcm kena pukul je. :p

I would like to sing this song to my hubby's company. (Imagine me standing outside the building and swaying my body left and right singing this song + buat muka sedey .. hehehe)

" My husband flies over the ocean,
My husband flies over the sea,
My heart now is in a commotion,
Please bring back my husband to me...

Bring back, oh bring back...
Oh bring back my husband to me, to me..
Bring back, oh bring back..
Please bring back my husband to me.... "

... Boo-hoo-hoo.... and it had only been 4 days. :p

No comments: