Thursday, December 29, 2005

scared-cited

Just received my call letter for DPA yesterday. My colleague gave me a copy of our training schedule. Huhu.. the earliest army module will be in mid january. I really, really hope i won't be in that sidang. Please God help me. Huhu.. takut.. tapi excited. Kengkawan se office yang dah pergi semua kata just enjoy yourself, it'll be a 6 months holiday... gaji jalan, so just have fun. I'm getting excited... but at the same time takut gak.. sbb i don't think that i'm fit enough to go through the challenging modules. Cane nih? But Dan reminded me that it's all in the mind... hmm... somehow, sometimes, that doesnt really work for me. :/

My wedding album
I've gotten the wedding album that i was sooo waiting for. Both my hubby and i really liked the photographer's job. He's not as big a name as kid chan or saiful.. but hey.. he delivers. That's all that matters right? We're happy with the outcome. I wish i could put up some of the photos he took onto my fotopages, but i've yet to find the time. Leceh sket coz he copied it into a dvd, and this pc i'm using at the office doesn't have a dvd drive. So susah sikitla.. Byk gambar dlm tu.. 2Gigs worth of pics. Haha... i haven't finished looking at it myself. :p

I'd really love to show it around, coz in a way it's helping our fellow Bumi.. but i just wish that people will take good care of the album when viewing it.. coz my hubby and i cherish those pics and we do want the album to last a lifetime.. Hmm.. kang cakap kang, orang kata kita mengada2.. but hey man.. when you spend good money on something, you'd tend to be possessive of it, won't you? Maybe i should put a "handle with care" tag in front of the album, huh? Hehe..

No comments: