Friday, September 04, 2009

Autocruise

Pernah tak experience buat sesuatu dalam keadaan autocruise. It's like, your mind isn't thinking, and your body just does what it usually does, your conscious mind became kind of unconscious, and you subconscious mind takes over.. (wow... that got me confused on how to spell conscious).

I've had that experience a couple of times. the most recent one was yesterday.

D-Day for me came yesterday.. you know, D-Day... when you diharamkan berpuasa (untuk perempuan sahaja ye)... So ok, i went about life as usual. Went back home, MPSJ was just about to start fogging our neighbourhood. After the foggig was done, i starte to prepare for break fast / dinner. Yesterday's menu was ayam masak paprik with sayur campur-campur.

Break-fast time was usually a simple affair. After breaking fast, teman sarah watch tv for a while. After that, my hubs went for shower and maghrib prayers. After he was done, i followed suit! I prayed maghrib. Tak sedar langsung tengah having menses. Siap plan nak mengaji pulak tu, nasib baik tak jadi sebab takut lambat sarah nak dinner. Like weird. Dan pun macam tak perasan...

Even lepas solat tu pun tak sedar jugak. When we were having dinner, kepala aku dok plan lagi, lepas ni naik atas, change sarah into her pjs, solat isyak... and then, all of a sudden it strucked me. I was having my menses.. What in the world was i doing praying maghrib just now???

Yep.. i was certainly on autocruise mode... Sigh!~

No comments: