Friday, September 11, 2009

Grey Friday

Urghhh.... today is not such a good day, so far. Maybe i started the day on the wrong footing. I dunno. But everything seem to go on the opposite direction right now. And the way it's going, it sucks! Benci!

The division is having a buka puasa feast today. Aku cuma sumbang masa kutipan duit haritu. tak bawak apa-apa. Tak ada mood. :p

My low moods have been going on for the past week i think. Sucks... really.

Yesterday, in a meeting, ada orang cuba menangguk di air keruh. Openly wanting to tread of my boss' toes. and i thought they're long time friends. Like.. WTF man? Kenapa aku yang pissed if he wanted to step onto my boss' toes? Because, it also involves us, the division in a whole. That's whay i'm darn pissed of with that bloody basket.

Harini pulak, i made a phone call to an acquaintance. Aku tak kenal la siapa dia.. pastu nak cakap macam bagus. Like duh!~ Sila pergi mampus with your farking attitude.

-- content deleted. sorry.. my bad. --

Urghhh... is it just me, or is the world trying to get at me and kick me in the butt? Sigh!~

Hurmm... just had to get that out of my system. I'm having a not so great day, and am yet to find a pick-me-up.

No comments: