Monday, July 07, 2003

Adeiiii... my eyes are sore already... it'd only been like an hour plus since i switched on my pc... n now my eyes are getting a lil teary. y?? i forgot to wear my glasses... hehhe.. can u imagine??? its like.. its so absurd that i can forget sth that i practically use everyday!!! what laa... guess i am absent minded afterall... darn...

Oh dear...learnt a wicked, wicked truth..... the blogger world is indeed a small, small world after all. I mean... your blog doesnt necessarily circulate only among your friends.... it can circulate among those you bitched abt as well..... damn x10.... What if.... aahhh heck... i dont wanna even think of the circumstances..Lantakla... whoever thinks that she/he was bitched abt in my bloggie..hehhe... *wink* soriieeeee.... if you cant handle that...well... dont read!

Went to Ijazah Pertama KKj9 last nite. Ustaz came with Mak Tam n Mama Bedah. Sumhow, felt a bit ermm...left out... a bit. Hmm... must be me. Ustaz didnt preach as i thot he would... and that was quite a dissappointment la in a way... I mean... i expected that i'm gonna get it real good y'know.... but i didnt.... and the truth is... i am dissappointed. Even more so, he didnt greet me with the usual "ada lagi kat sini?" Cud it be that he'd forgotten abt me?? i mean.. i know i'm not anyone important anyway...but somehow... it kinda scares me if he forgets me bcoz of all the wrong doings i've been up to.... Uwaaaa!!! Hmmm.... tu baru Ustaz.... . What abt God??? The sole Creator... The Almighty... cud it be that he's forgotten abt me after all the sordid things i'd done?? :( It scares me.... if God just forgets abt me...... :(

Ironically.... the fear doesnt seem to stop me from doing bad, does it??..... Astaghfirullah.... dear god.... please guide me... to do good..and be a better person, inside out ....ameen...

No comments: