Friday, July 11, 2003

Friday's here already...kejap je... there goes another week. Gonna spend the weekend at Nura's since i didnt go there last month. Lgpun, Nura's mom kept asking when i'm coming over. So.. i'm going this weekend.. in fact, i'm going later, after office hour. Its good that i go.. coz then i can send my old jeans for alteration. the jeans had been with me since i was in F3 kot... and now that the color has really faded, i love it even more. Just need to alter here and there a bit so that it fits nicely.

Hmm... had some kind of an argument with Dan yesterday. 4th argument i think... in the duration of our relationship...and know what.. we usually break into an argument when we chat online. I think it could be slight miscommunication. Like i might mean one thing this way..and he gets it the other... and he might wanna cheer me up.. but i misinterpreted and thinks that he'd made fun of me.. that kind of miscomms you know. Although it wasnt that huge... i cant say that it didnt spoil our moods though. He got upset.. so did i.. and today, we tried to work things out... just the way a relationship should be... working out on the differences. I really hate arguments.. coz it'll usually put me to tears... no matter who started it. It hurts me to make him upset.... to see him crushed... I try not to.. but sometimes i cant seem to hold my anger.... esp during pms. Warghhhhh... i hate pms!!!! But so far.. we've explained to each other what made us upset yesterday.... and its time to put all that behind us... Now that we've got that straightened out, the love i feel for him deepens even more!

Hmm....... ok.. enuff abt my rship... Tak baik cite hal dlm kelambu.. hehehe....

Do you have any idea why some people would actually dry up all their garbage in the sun? I just dont get it. One of my neighbors do that y'know. I have no idea why. At first i thot that it was some kind of dried condiments of some sort to be let dried in the sun kan.... and when i looked closer... it wasnt. Everything was pure rubbish!! Like food leftovers kinda stuffs you know. And things like that, being left out in the sun... smells horrid!!! Really makes us (me n Nura) wanna puke ok.... At first we thought that maybe they'd do that to prevent dogs from scavenging their rubbish bins.... masalahnya.. they didnt even close their gates when they were drying up the rubbish... so.. that's not it la kan??? So why the hell do they have to do that???? I just dont get it!! Dont tell me they'd wanna recycle that..... perhaps they wanna make organic fertilizers from that??? is that possible??? God.... people can be so absurd!!

Okla.... better settle this java stuff. If anyone at all is well versed in Java, please leave me a note so that i can be in touch. I've been trying to get it working...but i cant seem to even start it... I think i've already pointed the Java_Home variable to its corresponding value... how come it fails to start???? Why??? Why??? Help!!

No comments: