Friday, July 18, 2003

Hmmm... still waiting for Dan to get online. Have to have a word with him regarding the convo thingy... I dunno why... but i have this feeling that he'll freak.... and i'm afraid that he'd be mad at me coz you know.. he's stressed, tired and all... so gee whiz.. i just dunno how to break the news! Now i'm the one who's freaking out. It'll be easier if he could access my blog... but he couldnt.. coz he said that he has limited access to some sites surfing frm the hotel. weird... but thats the way it is. Please god.. dont let him be mad.... :(

Got a letter from IPS regarding the signing of "Surat Akujanji" kalau tak nak janji boleh tak? heh.. It'll be on Sat, 26th July at DTSP... a bus will fetch us frm here to get us there. How come everyone plans to do everything on that particular weekend??? I already had 2 things to choose to do that weekend - either the diving class or the Interaksi Cekak .. and now this??? Heard this akujanji thing is compulsory... if it is.. then, i'll have to attend that la.. no choice. I dont wanna be blacklisted by the IPS... i might wanna extend my scholarship with them.. you'll never know.

Stuck with compiling my java divelog!!! I dunno why there's an error.. so i dunno how to clear that error... darn... My eyes are getting sore of too much staring at this pc, reading the online java tutorials.. and of course.. the minesweeper... heheh... Still havent win the advanced yet.. darn.

Going off to Kuantan at 1800 today.. so i'm going off early frm school. Would begone by 1500 kot. Expected arrival in kuantan.. hmm probably around 0200 tmrw... sat morning - penyampaian sijil... sat afternoon - hari tenaga pengajar... dunno if i'll be involved.. sat nite - dinner and straight after dinner... balik kampus.... reach home sunday morning.... Sunday... lepak day coz we'd definitely be tired as hell...

So ok la... off to troubleshoot my java thingy. Wish me luck ya? Chiao!

No comments: