Thursday, July 17, 2003

Yawn!~ Certainly woke up with a start today... heheh.. Why??.... read on..

Came back at around 0130 last nite, after a good teh tarik session at the just opened Riyas Nasi Kandar. It wasnt actually that good... i had to ask them to replace my drink order because they screwed up with it... there werent tosai or chappati that i could eat and the food tastes like they'd spilled half a gunny of spices in them. Anyway, got home really tired and after getting ready for bed, read a few pages of a book i'd borrowed from the library and minutes after i'd put down the book, i fell into a deep, good night's sleep.

I was at the edge of my REM sleep when i heard the tune of Sugar Ray's Someday ringing in my ear. It sounded a little too familiar.. hmmm....... then it startled me.. it was my phone!!! Blinking my eyes into complete awakeness, i looked at them small screen of my Siemens to see the caller ID... It read Aunty@Home... Huh??? Glanced at my alarm clock... 0700.. uh-oh... why is she calling me up so early in the day??? Is something wrong??? Hmm.. trying so very badly to control my voice from turning into an early morning 'croak', i answered the phone.

"Hello Noreen.. did i wake you up?"
"No aunty... what's the matter??"
"Oh takde apa. Yesterday when you called ada org kat rumah.. so i cant hear you well. Aunty dah cakap kat Uncle about Noreen punya convo"

..ooopppsss... my heart kinda skipped a beat...

"Oh..ok..."
"Uncle kata ok.. why not"

......Mommy!!!!!!!!!......

"Oh..that's good to hear."
"Its on the 10th right?
"yeah.. Mine is in the morning."
"Dan pergi?"
"Dunno. Dia kata tgkla"
"Ok.... Ok Noreen.. aunty nak pergi gym ni"
"Oh ok.."
"Sorry for calling you at this hour"
"Tak pe aunty. I dont mind."
"Ok.. bye"
"Bye.."

Put down the phone and glanced again at the alarm clock.. 25 mins before i was supposed to get up.. so i decided to go back to sleep... Tossed and turned and tossed and turned... darn! I just cant fall asleep... The conversation was still resounding in my head... Oh dear... what'd do i do now???? I'd love them to come for my convo.. on one condition..... Dan have to be there.. by hook or by crook!! If not.. i'm dead meat!! I dunno how to entertain both my mom and his parents all at once!! I need help.. from none other than he himself! Uwaaaa!!!

Gonna call my mom now and tell her abt it.... what next???

No comments: