Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Fri June 27th
Woke up at around 0800... both my feet were still sore frm all the walk i had the day before. Played with Athirah while waiting til she felt sleepy and ready for her afternoon nap. After Zuhur, went off to Jln TAR to get things for Nura and myself and gonna take STAR to Dan's right after.... that was the initial plan. THen, when i was in Sogo, just passing thru to go to the STAR LRT, on my way out of Sogo... i saw a very familiar face..... and another one.. and another one...!!! *Shrieks!!!** Its Goe, Abg Syuk and Abg Tajudin... abende la derang buat kat sini plak... Of all ppl, of all places, i met them, there. So, they invited me for drinks... so had to delay my meeting with Dan and told him to meet me up in KLCC straight rather than Sri Petaling stn. So we chatted fro like half an hour while they finish their lunch.... Hmmm.. tak sangka sungguh jumpa these 3 ppl... Soon after we exchaged byebyes and take cares, i walked all the way to jamek putra stn to get the train to KLCC. Eepsss.. was a bit late... Dan was there already... and i'm in KLCC again for dinner 2 days in a row... So had dinner, jalan jalan... and around 2200, Dan sent me home.... Gonna meet him again the next day, before i balik kg for my granma's bday party... :)

Sat June 28th
Met Dan at around 1100, had breakfast, lepak and got him to send me over to Mak's (my aunt) at around 1500. I'm going off to kg with my cuz Zura and gonna pick up her sis, Ifah in Shah Alam b4 proceeding to Sepang. Hmm.. on the way to sepang.... boleh sesat la pulak... sampai kelana jaya.... like duhhhh.... We finally arrived at around 1830... smayang , lepak, then it was the parrrrttttyyyyyy right after maghrib. Adei... so many foodstuffs.. ahh.. the hell with dieting. The food were all too good to be missed out on. So i had a very generous servings of BBQ chicken, beef, prawns, crabs and fish, fried beehoon, salads, fruits, puddings, cakes..... like wowwww..... Sesambil tu, watched Akademi Fantasia on Astro... adela this gurl Atie.. one of the contestants... sang like shit.... dah tu over nak mampos... A communication major student who cant even understand the lyrics of the song Save the Best for Last... imagine that! :P Teruk betui. Anyway.... after midnite when all the kiddies were asleep, we played monopoly and later blackjack sampai la kol 4... hmmm... then i dozed off to sleep.. til around 6 when i was awaken by mosquito bites on my legs... Damn mosquitoes...

Sun June 29th
Got home around 1830.... had some rest and straight after maghrib, went out for dinner with Dan in Ampang Jaya. Gonna meet him again the next day before i get onto my 1530 bus to pbntr. He sent me home around 2300... watched the TV3 Carnival concert while waiting for my bro with my mom.... and dozed off to sleep... heheh...

Mon June 30th
Met Dan at around 1100. Had tossai for bfast at Bt Jalil. After that, hang around watching movies til zuhur and after zuhur stopped by at Burger King's hartamas for our takeaway lunch. Had to have lunch on the go coz it was nearly 1500 and my bus will go off at 1530. So... after the meal we had to have in the car, we said our bye byes and i got off on my bus to get home to pbntr... :( i dont wanna ho home........

Arrived in Pbntr around 1730, Nura picked me up and we had dinner at lembab... siap for silat... after silat lepak at Naseer's with Azno, k. Ghazi, Nura, Che Where, Kak I'ee, Abg Rosli(S/U caw penang), Abg Majid(YDP Penang), Abg Nezam(penyelia) and another bro tak tau nama... Lepak til aroun 0130.. then balik for a very much needed sleep......

******

So.. thats it.. the things i'd done all the while when i didnt blog... hehehe... restless me. Tu yg flat yesterday.. tak larat.. And now, this wednesday morning, i'd spent more than an hor to blog.... so i'd better log off and start doing my work.... Btw... had a chat with ben just now... and i dunno...... apehal pulak la mamat nih... sukati laaa... malas nak layan. :p

No comments: