Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Had been browsing through several bloggies yesterday... and i was and still in awe... like WOW!!! Everyone is sooo damn good at this whole bloggie layout thingy. really good! Now i feel like you diyana... rase cam tak best... org lain sume best! Huhuuuuhuu! Today i went to this site by TV Smith.. a pretty cool one. Its got like nice links and stories you know... I'll try to put a link to that site whenever possible.

Nearly went to penang yesterday... nearly. We were already halfway there when i received a phonecall to cancel the plan. Hmm.. started out like this. I called up Abg Roslizan, former YDP of PSSCM Perak telling him that we're planning to go over to his place this coming weekend. Turned out that he's in Penang last night and he invited us over for dinner in Penang. We were so darn excited and took off from pbuntar straight after maghrib and when were already at juru, he gave me a call and called it off coz he had to attend to an important dinner abruptly. Quite dissapointed but the way he apologized cooled everything up. ^.^ Its very rare to have grown-ups to treat us the semi grown-ups like a true grown-ups like he did... know what i mean?? So... we eventually had dinner at Juru's newly opened McD... it was a late dinner and i had chicken mcdelux, fries and coke lite. Felt rather guilty consuming that much cals so late at nite... even more so after realizing and accepting the fact *duh!* (that takes courage!!) that i've gained weight! Boo-hoo-hoo!! Unfair... how come it takes merely a fortnight to gain weight and a lifetime to lose it???

Oh yeah.... a nice thing happened yesterday while i was having dinner. Actually it was after dinner.. we were just lepaking there enjoying the night scenery outside of McD... when suddenly my phone rang... the name that appeared on my screen >aunty@home< heheheheh *smiles* Dan's mom called..just catching up on things.... I'd just thought of giving her a call earlier that day... and turned out that she called me instead! Hmm... she told me that k. fareez invited me over for almaz's bday party this sunday but i said i couldnt make it... really!! i cant make it coz we're having this cekak AGM on sunday... honest!! *azarEen gives innocent look* .... i think his mom sounded rather disappointed when i declined to attend....eeepppsss!!! So.. i thought of going over to her place when i go back end of this mth... turned out that she wont be around... She'll be holidaying to perlis-haadyai that weekend... Hmm... Phew!~

ok.. better start studying on my mobile positioning thingy.... chiao! Oh before that... here's a poem by Pak Lah entitled The Peace Within. enjoy! ^.^

The Peace Within -Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi

I seek the peace within
I seek not riches untold
To live a life of luxury;
I seek not millions
To live a life of plenty;
I seek not friends so many
To live a life of profligacy;
I seek he who is Al-Ghazali
I seek he who is Al-Shafie
To unravel the secrets in the Holy book
Seeking inspiration;
To unravel the secrets in the ways of the prophet
Seeking guidance;
I live only for Him, my Lord
He is my companion
He is my guardian
He suffices;
I live a life full of meaning
Immersed in the peace within

No comments: