Monday, June 16, 2003

T'was the longest weekend ever! I dont know why. It just feels that way.... even the whole of last week seemed endless. Probably pms thingy. Spent Sunday at Azno's again coz Nura wasnt home yet. She sent me a msg while i was spring cleaning the house. She said that she'd only come home today coz she was going to Pdg Besar yesterday with her in-laws to be. Hmm.. guess it was a somewhat wise decision not to follow her back last friday huh? In my currently fluctuating mood, i'd certainly feel out of place then.

Sill fretting about Dan. The last mail i got from him was on Friday morning and i didnt get a reply for my mail that day. His last mail didnt sound so good... I cant help it. I'm just sooo worried as it is. What in the world could happen to him? This is so killing me! Its like we can only connect through the internet and when he doesnt get connected, i dont get his news and it's such a torment to just sit here and wait.... Waaaarrgggghhhhhhhh!!!

I dont wanna be here....

No comments: