Tuesday, June 24, 2003

I feel so damn lousy today. Probably because i dont have peace within. My heart is in turmoil.... my head cant think straight.... my body doesnt respond well. I'm practically exhausted... mind, body and soul.The Genting escapade would be a great help. But what i really need is some time away..... if possible... i wanna be left in solitary. I want my time alone.. away from everyone so that i can rejuvenate myself... reorder my mind... make peace with myself. Not impossible but not easy to come by.

I remember back then in tronoh... i'd spend time by the lakeside all by myself, away from everyone. I'd enjoy the glimpse of fishes in the lake and breathe in the serenity and tranquility that the lake projected. It wasnt really a secluded lake... quite a number of students go there to canoe or just to enjoy the scenery. But when i sat there at my favourite spot by the lake.... everyone seemed to vanish from my world... and there i was, looking down at the lake as its tranquility devours any turbulance that i might have inside me. it was such a long time since i had my own time like that....... and i'm in desperate need of such solitude right now.

I'm suffocating.... i need some space.

P/S: Dan's dad was admitted to the hosp early this morning. I really hope that everything will turn out to be well.

No comments: