Monday, June 02, 2003

Somewhat 15 mins before i go out for lunch.. well.. not gonna have lunch actually. I'm fasting today.. sunat senin + i need to clear my system a bit. I think it must be really congested and clogged with God knows what after like one whole week not controlling my food intake... hmm... oh yeah.. and i gained 2 pounds because of that.. gosh..like in a week man.. damn!~

Anyway... went back to nura's last weekend. Went there friday nite.. and nura's mom made fried beehoon with mushroom.. very yummy. Saturday.. went to penang, accompanying Nura to get her car alignments done and to meet with her music teacher, whom she address as 'Sir'. Hehehe.. good looking gak. ;) Turns out that he's also one of the frequent NZ lepakers back in KL... cool huh? Glemer gak NZ ni..

Sunday, Nura's mom made nasi briyani with ayam masak merah and jelatah.... sangatla sedapnya. She made it to "celebrate" my birthday... so very thoughtful of everyone! So touched! Now i cant say that "Nobody loves me!~" as Sabina always does..heheh...

Hmm.. on the way back from Nura's.. she told me about what triggered her bad mood on my bday... She was feeling rather left out when we went out on my bday eve. I know i'd invite her along if i knew what's gonna happen... but i didnt.. and i didnt wanna wake her up coz she was nearly asleep that nite. I dunno whatta comment. I kinda have a lot to say regarding this matter.. but i think its not time yet. Publishing what i feel in blogger wont help to ease things out... it might even makes matters worse. So, i guess i should hold it back.. until after i can starighten things out. I mean.. feelings like these are inevitable... what more to emotions-packed women... So.. communication is very important... to make sure a friendship survives all the hurdles..

What did i just wrote about.... i have no idea.... so my tiny little heart mumbles....

No comments: