Monday, June 16, 2003

Ok... i'm ok now. Dan msgd me thru msn and told me that he's alright. He said that he spent the weekend taking his friends touring Bangkok.... Thank God he's ok. ^.^

Went to do a bloodtest with satria, alqas snd diyana just now. I thought it was the finger tip blood withdrawal kind of test.. sekali kena amek kat lengan!!!! Uwaaaa!!! I nearly backed out when i discovered that...hehe... tapi..what the heck... so i was the last person of all four of us to sit there waiting for my blood to be drawn out... hey..t'wasnt that bad after all! :) By noon our rsults were ready and alhamdulillah... all of us are within normal range.. our cholestrol, blood sugar level... everything was ok. When we were consulting the Dr, Alqas asked him.... what diet would he recommend for someone to lose weight effectively. Tau tak Dr kata hape.. He said.. "ok.. you go here and type in whatever it is that you want to find out in this box..see this box?" he said..pointing to google's main page...like Duh!~ like we dont know that already...hapela dr naim! :p

Hmmm..... ok..gonna hafta read to prepare for my presentation. chiao!

No comments: