Thursday, June 05, 2003

Its after lunch now.. and didnt really feel like coming back to this cube of mine.. but had to coz i left al my stuffs here. So... gonna do a teeny weeny bit of studying.. if i can still manage to (Uwaaa.... i cant understand what i read!!) and around 3.00 nura will come pick me up and balik!!! ^.^ At least i can take a little nap.. and might even have a frozen yoghurt snack... I just love frozen yoghurt... not plain yoghurt but the flavoured ones... Yummy!~ and low in cals too! :)

Was browsing some of my friend's blogs.. Apparently, some of them are in some kind of problem, what i'm not quite sure... Hmm... Hafta apologize if i'm not sensitive enough to acknowledge whatever it is that's going around me... lately i've been taking this policy - dont meddle in anyone else's business unless they want me to... So i dont go around asking people what's the matter, instead i sit and wait, and if they come to me to tell me what their problem is.. i''ll be willing to listen. Why? Well...i dont wanna intrude. If they want my help, they'll ask for it.. and if they dont ask for my help.. means that i'm better off minding my own business! As easy and as simple as that.

Juat had a chat with Zima... one of Dan's friends... Zima tanya bila nak kawin... I'd love to answer as soon as i get back home... hehehe..like that's gonna happen! :p Bila ek nak kawin??? Entahlah.. there are just so many things to take into consideration... Kalau ikut niat nak elak maksiat... memang nak kawin a.s.a.p.... but then... my mom said that i can only get married after i get a job (and looking at the current economic turmoil.. getting a job wont be a breeze!~)... lagipun.. if i get married before i get a job... it'll make it even more difficult to get a job because employers will put that maried status into consideration.... plussss short of cash to get married!!! Macam mana la nak kawin??? :( Aiyaaaa.... apapun balik ni i'd have to push my mom to actually start building the house in sepang.... At least, with a proper house.. bleh aa "ikat" (as my aunts and granny put it.. ntah nak ikat apetah?) Hehehe isk..gatainya anak dara nih.. :p

Apela mengarut... ok la..better chiow.... hafta read up a bit so that i wont feel so guilty that i didnt study enough today. Oh yeah.. wont be back til tuesday! Yeayyyyy!~

p/s Here's something motivational... taken from m.carey-thru the rain ...
I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again on my own
And I know that I'm strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day and I make it through the rain

No comments: