Friday, June 13, 2003

Went to meet Dr Othman yesterday... Now he wants me to put WAP into considerations... hehe.. always something new to venture upon... :) After meeting him, i went to see Dr. Bad.. and he's a real help. He'd put things into perspective for me.. like where to start and what to be considered. He's always so helpful. ^.^

Dan called me yesterday... around 2000 i think... It was so good to hear his voice. He sounded kinda tired though... Its like i was just having this hunch that he might gimme a call when i was just about to start to pray... and he did! Its like we are so in sync, we're basically joined at the head! hehehee..... Awww.. i miss him so much... and a bit worried too.. He's tired.. and he sounded like he's running a cold. I hope everything will be fine for him. I pray for his well being all the time. Oh yeah.. he asked if i prefer a short or a long strapped black handbag... Hmmm.. looks like another handbag coming my way. :)

Today in the news, there's something about maxis having some technical problems resulting in difficulty to connect to telekom's fixed line phones... No wonder i couldnt get through to my mom the whole day yesterday!!! Hampeh... mmm...

Okla... better start doing stuffs for my project... What stuffs? i'm not sure yet.. but might as well do something right? Chiao!

No comments: