Saturday, June 14, 2003

Saturday at parit buntar home... hmmm.. when was the last time i did that?? Nura went home.. so did akak ina.... so i'm here all alone... well not exactly actually.. i'm at aznor's house, spending the night there tonight. Did some gardening this morning. Not so good a job but still ok i should think. I trimmed the grass, did some weeding and watered the plants.... took me like an hour and a half to complete the job... Man... gardening is tough!!

After gardening, it was already like 1030... so had bfast, lazed around for a while (penat tau gardening!!!) then thought of cleaning the house.. but too exhausted to do so.. So i decided to take a shower, pack my stuffs and walk over to aznor's... and that's what i did. Spent the rest of the day at aznor's.. eating the whole day coz her mom came by in the morning and left us with all this yummy goodies. I ate my heart out.... not because i'm like famished or anything.... but just to get my mind off things.... Things i really hate when it happens.

Malam... went to silat class.. just for a while... and now, here i am in front of the pc; with aznor at the other pc watching tv with usop. As for myself.. i'm crying my heart to aiza... but only online laa... hmm... :(

A little worried abt Dan... how come he didnt msg from Bkk... Is he ill or sth?????? So worried! :(

No comments: