Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Ni sapela mamat nak buat gempak nih... alamak... macam bagus la lu mat.. duh..!~ Ppl like yourself are just not my type...well.. that's if you even have a type to start with. Maybe you do : - The "Please-acknowledge-my-existance-coz-i'm-desperate-to-make-myself-known-but-i'm-swuch-a-coward-to-do-so" type... Get a life nimrod! Duhhhh...

Anyway... back to my life.... just came back from KL yesterday.. as usual... monday is an extended holiday... Kak Ina said that Dr Othman dropped by yesterday to discuss about the VHDL class thingy.. erkk..kantoi big time... darn! Tapi tak kisahlah.... the KL weekend getaway was ceratinly worth it! ^.^

Spent the whole Friday with Dan.. and yeah.. he did what he wanted to do when i get back.. stuff me with food... We had bfast together, finishing the sandwiches he'd got from flight... Had a chicken and cheese sandwich.... Then he took me to McD for lunch, on the way to his office in Subang... and later that night... dinner ant Chilli's KLCC... I had a generous pportion of chicken, mashed potatoes and vege and it tastes wonderful!~ Total Yummy!~ Couldnt finish the whole meal though... heheh.. so he had to finish off my cheese laden grilled chicken. :)

Saturday.. went out with him again... after picking him up at WM Putra stn. I drove him around coz his landie wasnt fit for driving around town... Then, sent him to his bro's in the afternoon.... Later that nigt pick him up from his bro's, shoot off to his place to help him pack for his Bkk stay.... and then went to have chicken chop for dinner at Cozy's Great Eastern Mall... Luckily they allowed us in... it was quite late and the place was preparing to close.... After that sent him to his parents' place to get his landie...and i drove home.... Tiring day.. but well worth it! :)

Sunday... Dan flew off to Bkk and he'll be stuck there to do Bkk-HK flights for 12 days. :( So that day, spent the whole day with my mom... followed her to a kenduri kawin, then in the afternoon, we went to the Midvalley Megamal.. sampai sesat sesat carik jalan pergi n balik.. Well.. i dont usually drive my way around town.. For me, its easier to get around in public transports... less comfy, yet easy... Lagipun... i'm not the kind who's good with directions. Even if i've taken the same route a few times, i tend not to register that in my mind.... I dunno why... I have such difficulty to remember all the details... heheh.. (azno n nura knows that well about me).. so.. berpusing pusing la in bangsar area for like 1/2 an hour to go to and to get back from Midvalley... Mom bought me a CR wallet for my bday.. and bought a belt and wallet set for my bro's upcoming bday... Hmm what should i get him???

Hmm... Dan's mom is expecting sth to happen after March... hehehe.. sth like you know.. the big M.... hehehe.. why March? Because i told her that i might complete my studies by March.... hehehe... i hope i will.... but.... lets have some time after i finish my studies to get a job before talks of the big M..ok... Engagement takpe la jugak.... Mmmmmmmaaariage???? Mmmmm...... i reserve my comments.... hehe

okla... better get ready to go.. Nura should call me in a couple of minutes.. Ciao!~

No comments: